The focus of INTECO is the development of the saprima platform for integrative management of initiatives, projects and resources.
20 years of experience in project management, solid scientific principles, highly experienced staff and "Made in Germany" warrants, that saprima will generate competitive advantages and make programs, initiatives, projects and organisations manageable, which were previously “unpredictable”.
- Conception and development of saprima® - the integrative PPM platform (www.saprima.de) (http://bit.ly/WFfzc9).
- Successful launch of the first 4D/5D PM- and simulation system Synchro in German speaking countries of Europe (www.inteco.de/produkte0/synchro.html
- Successful launch of the first professional PC-based project management system (now Oracle|Primavera) in German speaking countries of Europe.
- Development of methods to master organisation-wide PM (iEPM®).
- Participation in the development of DIN 69901-4.
- Initiation of empirical project management research in cooperation with our scientific partner EBS Business School Wiesbaden (www.ebs.edu/iris).
- Editor of the book "Strategisches Projektmanagement" in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Ahlemann, published 2013 by Springer-Gabler Verlag http://www.saprima.de/de/ueber-uns/inteco-buchtip/